Winner Bingo for Mobile: Editor’s Review
View Our Gallery > Winner is one of the leading bingo brands in the UK. They offer great native apps for iOS and Android and their mobile site is equally good. You can play many bingo versions there, including such favourites as the new hit Rainbow Riches or the card-based Joker Jackpot.
How to Join the Website on the Move
Let’s say you prefer the native app. Below is the 1-2-3 step-by-step guide of what you should do in order to get it on your phone. If you prefer the web-based application, just open the site in your phone’s browser. Make sure you use our link for that because it will guarantee you the sign-up bonus.
- Go to Winner’s website through our link.
- Download the iOS app from the App Store.
- Android users can scan the QR code or send an SMS.
- Open your new account and choose a chat name.
- The first tenner you deposit will get you £40 free.
Your Bonus is Our Concern
£40 Welcome Bonus . Claim Now >
When you put down ten pounds, you’ll get £30 to play in the Winner’s Win rooms, which are exclusive for Winner players only. You’ll receive another £10 to enjoy any bingo room you like. So, it’s £40 free meaning £50 in total to start you off. What else do you need? Free funds to take you off. Hurry up and get them!
Taking a Peek at the Website on a Handheld Unit
Below you can see the landing page in our tablet’s browser, the bingo lobby where you can choose between several sub-sections, the slots lobby, where the games are divided into categories again and the promotions that are available for mobile players.
The Games You Can Play on the Go
You can play all the special bingo games on your device. That includes Deal Or No Deal 90 and 75, Rainbow Riches, Lucky Numbers, and Joker Jackpot among others. Bonus features like Roll On are also valid on the go. Briefly said, the best of Winner is available on all platforms.
Compatibility Matters: Here’s the Short List
The iOS version you need for the latest app update is 7 or later. But if you play in the browser, iOS 6 will be enough. The app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. You can also use iPad 2, iPad mini, and iPod Touch.
If you have an Android tablet, you may use all that run on Jelly Bean, Kit Kat or Lollipop, or Android 4.1 or later. All the ASUS MeMO Pad, Vivo Tab, Transformer Pad and the ACER Iconia of various screen sizes are compatible. You may also play on Samsung Galaxy S2 and after, Nexus, HTC One and HTC Desire, Motorola Moto Series, Motorola DROID units and, of course, the Sony Xperia family.
What Else is Interesting about the Brand?
- Winner logo
- Brand Zirconium Gaming Ltd
- Software Virtue Fusion (Playtech)
- UK Licence No 000-039123-R-319317-001
- iOS app 8.7 MB
- Last update 19 March 2015
- Developer PT Entertainment
- Website www.bingo.winner.com
Winner is undoubtedly one of the leading and well-known gambling brands. The brand owner, Zirconium Gaming Ltd, is registered on Antigua and Barbuda. The operating company PT Entertainment Services Ltd holds a full gambling licence from several jurisdictions, including the UK. You can join a casino, poker site and sports betting operation under the same name and they are all up to the challenge to satisfy their customers. Playtech, the software developer behind Virtue Fusion, are known for the excellent games they make. They hold numerous awards in their field and are one of the preferred providers for many online gambling and betting websites. The mobile platform is well-developed, for both native and web-based apps. Players won’t feel the difference. The connection is encrypted by the latest technology. The operator holds many certificates from the independent auditing bodies which perform the testing of their RNG and payout rates. All those trust seals and symbols are clearly visible in the footer of the website, prooving the brand’s good standing.
Read for an easy guide how to join Winner on your mobile. Get a peek at the site, find the best offers we've collected especially for you.
Achieve a COVERALL in 47 ball calls or less and you
WIN over $1,000,000!
Achieve a COVERALL between 48 & 54 and you
WIN up to $50,000!
Play Today and You Could Become
an INSTANT MILLIONAIRE!
HOW TO PLAY
Achieve a Coverall in 47 ball calls or less and win the $1,000,000 Grand Prize or achieve your Coverall in 48 through 54 ball calls and win other big prizes.
1. Players must be 21 years of age to gamble at the participating location and must show valid proof of age to participate
2. Bingo Millions ® and Bingo Millions Mini ® Games are progressive bingo coverall games that award players one of two lined progressive jackpot amounts (dependent upon the amount wagered), a Grand Prize jackpot of $1 million or $100,000 (dependent upon the card the player wins on), for achieving a coverall pattern in the first 47 ball calls or less, drawn from a pool of 75 balls. The Game wagers and pay schedule for the Games are printed on the reverse of this card. All verified prizes are paid in one lump sum.”
3. For Bingo Millions Combo cards, which feature Bingo Millions and Bingo Millions Mini card faces, the card face appearing at the top of the card (which is black in color) will be designated and eligible for the Bingo Millions prizes and all other card faces (which are pink in color) will be designated and eligible for the Bingo Millions Mini prizes. In electronics the Bingo Millions card will be black in color and Bingo Millions Mini cards will be pink in color in order to distinguish them from the regular cards which are Blue, Red, Green, and Orchid in color.
4. Bingo Millions Combo cards are eligible to win consolation prizes for Games 11 and 12 and will be paid as a Blue card. The coverall begins on Game 13 and any winners playing on the Bingo Millions or Bingo Millions Mini Card will be eligible for the prize associated with the winning number in addition to the consolation prize. Any Ace Ball, Bounty Ball, or any other Promotion Jackpot that requires validation does NOT qualify and is NOT eligible on this game.
5. When a Bingo Millions progressive jackpot is won, the meter for that jackpot is re-set to the starting amount of $1 million or $100,000, respectively. In the event of multiple Grand Prize winners on the same ball draw during a single Game event, the Grand Prize amount (including the accrued amount of the progressive portion of the Grand Prize amount at the time of the win) will be split equally among the winners. In the event there are multiple winners of any other Game prize on the same ball draw during a single Game event, the applicable Game prize amount will be paid in full to each winner on a “no-split” basis. In the event that duplicate cards or faces are sold for the same Game, all duplicates will be treated as a single card or face with any prizes paid on a split basis.
6. If a Bingo Millions Game winner is called, the Bingo Millions Game ends, but the Bingo Millions Mini Game continues. If a Bingo Millions Mini Game winner is called, the Bingo Millions Mini Game ends, but the Bingo Millions Game continues. All Grand Prize wins are subject to verification and are not declared official until verified by Gaming Arts and its representative(s). Once a winner has been verified by the Bingo Staff, the actual number of balls must be counted to insure there was not a miscount by the computer system. In the event a claimed win cannot be verified it will not be eligible for any prize.
7. A player who achieves a winning pattern is responsible for calling out “Bingo” loud enough and clear enough to alert the bingo caller. If a player calls “Bingo” and the caller does not respond, it is the player’s responsibility to yell “Bingo” again until heard by the caller.
8. The bingo game caller must hear and recognize bingo(s) before they will be honored. Unless the bingo caller hears the bingo, the Game will continue and all valid bingo(s) will be verified on the next bingo number that is called.
9. Once the bingo caller closes the Game or calls the next ball, no other bingo will be honored.
10. A bingo ball number must be called. The bingo ball on the display monitor is not part of the official Game until called.
11. All wins are subject to verification. In the event a win cannot be verified it will not be eligible for any prize. Grand Prize jackpot payouts are subject to reasonable verification periods, which may take up to five (5) business days after GA is notified of the Grand Prize win. Verified Grand Prize jackpot winners will be paid the Grand Prize jackpot on or before the end of the fifth (5th) business day following GA’s receipt of notification of the Grand Prize jackpot win.
12. By participating in these Games, the player acknowledges and agrees that, in order to receive any Game prize, he or she must provide a valid government issued form of identification and their social security number (except foreign national players). Winners are responsible for any and all taxes.
13. By participating in these Games, the player acknowledges and agrees that, in order to receive any Game prize, he or she must sign an affidavit attesting to their compliance with these Official Game Rules and must sign a Game Prize/Liability release form. Winners will be asked to provide the participating location, Gaming Arts, LLC. and any of their affiliated companies with permission to use the participant’s name, image, likeness, etc. for promotions/advertising purposes without further consideration.
14. Splitting packs is not permitted. Each player must have their own valid buy-in receipt from the cashier and must play their own card faces in order to win a Game prize. Players must check their buy-in receipt before leaving the admission counter to ensure it is correct. In order to claim and receive Game prizes, players must submit their buy-in receipt for the Game (unless the winning card was purchased from a floor sales person).
15. If a claimed bingo cannot be verified due to the winning card being obscured, altered, or mutilated in any way the bingo will be disqualified.
16. Any equipment malfunction or any other circumstance that alters the fair draw odds will void the Game results.
17. All house rules of the participating location that do not conflict with these rules are applicable to this Game.
18. By participating in this Game, the player acknowledges and agrees that these rules are binding and that all interpretations and decisions made by the Golden Entertainment Management Team and/or Gaming Arts, LLC are fair to all parties and are final. In the event of a dispute, all decisions of the Nevada Gaming Control Board are final.
19. Employees and agents of the Golden Entertainment Bingo Department, Gaming Arts, LLC, or any promotional companies involved with the Game, and immediate family members of the same, shall be ineligible to participate in the Game and shall be ineligible for any prizes covered herein.
20. Management reserves all rights to cancel or change this promotion at any time without notice.
© 2019, Gaming Arts, LLC. All rights reserved. Bingo Millions and Bingo Millions Mini are patent pending.
Bingo Millions at Arizona Charlie’s Casino