Powerball Numbers for 10/20/18: Live Results for $470 Million Jackpot Tonight
There’s a big Powerball jackpot on the line tonight, with $470 million waiting for a winner (the estimated cash payout is $268.6 million).
For those feeling lucky, here are the results from Saturday night’s Powerball numbers for 10/20/18. You can check your tickets to see if you have a winner:
Power Play: 2
The Powerball jackpot for Saturday evening (tonight) increased after another drawing earlier this week with no overall winner. Tickets cost $2. The last big Powerball payout was $245 million, won on August 11, 2018.
The Powerball lottery jackpot is one of America’s two big multi-state games and is held in 44 states, the District of Columbia, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico, with drawings held at 10:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday and Saturday nights.
The largest Powerball jackpots ever are as follows:
$1.586 billion, Jan. 13, 2016
$758.7 million, Aug. 23, 2017
$590.5 million, May 18, 2013
$587.5 million, Nov. 28, 2012
$564.1 million, Feb. 11, 2015
$559.7 million, Jan. 6, 2018
$487.0 million, July 30, 2016
$456 million, March 17, 2018
$448.4 million, Aug. 7, 2013
$447.8 million, June 10, 2017
$435.3 million, Feb. 22, 2017
Meanwhile, America’s other big lottery game, Mega Millions, has reached a record number after there was no winner Friday night. Interest in the Mega Millions lottery is likely to soar this coming week, with the jackpot increased $1.60 billion (with a cash option of $904 million), the largest lottery jackpot in U.S. history.
Here are the results from Friday’s Mega Millions drawing:
Mega Millions Friday (10/19/18):
Winning Numbers: 15-23-53-65-70
Tonight’s Powerball drawing is for $470 million. We will have live numbers results at 11 p.m. ET.
Powerball results for 10/20/18; did anyone win the $476M jackpot?
Courtesy Michigan State Lottery
Matt Durr | MLive.com
LANSING, MI – Lottery players will now have a shot at two of the largest jackpots ever as there was no winner of the $476 million jackpot for the drawing held on Saturday, Oct. 20.
That means the drawing on Wednesday Oct. 24 will be worth $620 million with a cash option of $354.3 million. That jackpot will be the sixth largest lottery jackpot in U.S. history and could move into fourth place if ticket sales outpace expectations.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Oct. 20: 16-54-57-62-69
The Red Powerball Power Number: 23
The Power Play Number: 2
Powerball winners for Oct. 20:
- While there was no grand prize winner, nine players matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million as well. Those tickets were sold in Arizona, Connecticut, Florida, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, Tennessee and Washington.
- The players in Florida and Tennessee also played the Power Play option which increased their winnings to $2 million.
- The $1 million winner sold in Michigan was bought at Holt Fine Wine & Spirits, 2102 Aurelius Rd, Holt
- In Michigan, the $1 million winner was the largest prize won in the state.
- Overall, there were 3,528,778 winners in the drawing who won at least $4 each. In Michigan, there were 103,305 winners.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
- The next Mega Millions drawing is Tuesday, Oct. 23, with an estimated jackpot of $1.6 billion and cash option of $904 million.
- The next Lotto 47 drawing is Wednesday, Oct. 24, at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $1.15 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
- Sunday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $110,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
Powerball results for 10/20/18; did anyone win the $476M jackpot? Courtesy Michigan State Lottery Matt Durr | MLive.com LANSING, MI – Lottery players will now have a shot at two of