Warehouse Pick & Pull Associate
Job in Dallas, Texas
Warehouse Pick & Pull Associate Job Description
Warehouse Pick & Pull Associate – Dallas
Hot Shot Final Mile is a fast-growing, tech-enabled delivery company focused on the Texas market. With the expansion of e-commerce, our final mile division is experiencing explosive growth; we are focused on expanding our teams and investing more deeply in technology in response. Our mission is to be a leader in the final mile sector, and we are building our organization to achieve this objective.
We have a collaborative culture focused on results for our customers and on creating opportunities for our people as we continue to grow. We are looking for dynamic individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to be part of a company experiencing explosive growth in our final mile division.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Pick & Pull Specialist to join our warehouse team in our Dallas location. This person will be smart, organized, dependable, and detail-oriented. We want fast learners who are self-starters and who can work well as part of a team. The ideal candidate will be tech-savvy and have experience in logistics, with using Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), and with inventory management.
The role will be based from the Hot Shot Final Mile office in Dallas and will focus on the Dallas market.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and expertise:
- High school level education or higher.
- 2 years of warehousing experience.
- Experience with Pick & Pull, inventory management, and other value-added warehouse services preferred.
- Evidence of being detail-oriented and process-driven.
- Demonstrated aptitude to pick up new technologies quickly.
- Capable of multi-tasking and processing information quickly.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Dependable and flexible to work overtime, as needed.
- Be a self-starter and able to work with minimal oversight.
- Show a true interest in working with Hot Shot Final Mile.
Those selected will be responsible for the following:
- Freight receiving, put away, picking, packing, and in some cases building pallets of outbound freight.
- Using a Warehouse Management System and hand-held scanners to build and/or fulfill purchase orders from clients.
- Keeping accurate and reliable inventory records of all value-added service (VAS) inventory, particularly for the Pick & Pull operation.
- Updating client systems with information throughout the pick & pull process in the time constraints specified by the customer.
- Following a set of operational procedures consistently and to a high standard.
- Engaging with customers in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to and addressing their concerns.
- Ability to sustain physical work for 8 hours per day and lift, push, and pull up to 75 lbs.
- Consistently delivering performance results against KPIs as set by Hot Shot Final Mile management.
- $13-15 an hour – exact pay contingent upon experience and fit.
- Competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life insurance and Paid time off.
Hot Shot Final Mile is hiring a Pick & Pull Specialist in Dallas, Texas. Apply for the job today.
Stockroom (Order Pick/Pull)
Cortech – Dallas, TX
Stockroom (Order Pick/Pull) PayRate: $12.00/HR CorTech is looking to hire a Stockroom (Order Pick/Pull) in Carrollton, TX.
POSITION OVERVIEW To select, store, pack, and monitor the inventory of products and fill customer orders correctly and perform the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Drive forklift [sit -down / reach truck] Evaluates and manages pick ticket orders Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, color, quantity, and quality requirements Ensures that orders are accurate via regular quality checks on all orders Stages items correctly for delivery Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed Plans and monitors product storage and dispatch Oversees stock replenishment by maintaining record of all non-stock items Monitors stock control systems and processes specific orders Ensures warehouse goals are met Shrink wraps products to pallets Loads delivery vehicles Packs warehouse orders as necessary Operates scanners so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately Other duties may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or 6 months to 1 year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Find job and career opportunities close to home, transit lines, or by area. Hypjobs is the authoritative source for finding local jobs. Search for job opportunities in all fields.