Oregon Lottery App
The Oregon Lottery app is the perfect way to find the winning numbers for the Beaver StateвЂ™s favorite lotto games. It is available on iOS and Android, and you can download it for free to get the latest results as they come in.
The app offers results and information about all of OregonвЂ™s state lottery games вЂ“ you can even customize the app to display only the games you like to play. Choose from Oregon Megabucks, Powerball, Mega Millions, Win for Life, Pick 4 and Lucky Lines.
The latest winning numbers are helpfully displayed on the appвЂ™s home screen so you can quickly discover whether you are a winner. You can also access draw details, including the number of winners and how much was in the prize pool, and see an extensive archive of past numbers.
As well as bringing you the results for Oregon lotteries, the app also provides the following features:
- Ticket Checker вЂ“ Use the Ticket Checker to find out if you are a winner. Add your favorite numbers to the app and see how they do in every draw at a glance. You can label your stored tickets to make organization easy. Alternatively, use the Quick Check option to enter a set of numbers without saving them. When you check your numbers, the app will highlight any winning matches from recent draws so that you can see whether you have won.
- Number Generator вЂ“ The Number Generator produces a random set of numbers at the touch of a button. You can generate as many lines as you want, and then once you have a set of numbers you like the look of you have the option of using them in the next draw. You can even save the generated numbers and check them quickly after the draw.
- Statistics вЂ“ Take a look at the statistics for your favorite games. Find out how frequently each number has been drawn, see which numbers are the most and least common, and which ones are the most overdue. ThereвЂ™s also information about common pairs and triplets, giving you all the data you need as you consider which numbers to pick in the next draw.
- Notifications вЂ“ Use the app to set up a range of alerts about the games you want to hear about. Get notified when the latest winning numbers are drawn, when prize breakdowns are available or when the jackpot reaches a certain amount. You can customize the app to receive only the notifications you want.
Oregon Lottery 17+
Oregon State Lottery
- 4.6 • 5K Ratings
Welcome to the Oregon Lottery Mobile App!
It’s all about convenience, utility and Lottery fun at your fingertips anywhere you go. Keep an eye on your app and check back often as we continue to develop the Oregon Lottery app and add on the features you want over the coming months and offer app-only exclusive opportunities to win, just by having the app on your favorite device.
• Check-a-Ticket Scanner – Find out if your ticket (Scratch-its, Jackpot Games, Keno) is a winner. Celebrate with us when you win, learn more about how your Oregon Lottery dollars do good things in your community when you don’t.
• Notifications – Set your notifications for a friendly, fun reminder of the Jackpot game and Keno 8-Spot amounts you don’t want to miss.
• Responsible Gaming Tools & Tips – Keep your entertainment entertaining and your game play fun by learning some gaming best practices. Tools include tips, a budget tool, a timer and a cost of play calculator, all to keep you informed and to maximize your enjoyment of Lottery games of chance.
• Live Keno – Purchase your Keno tickets and/or advance draws at an Oregon Lottery retailer and play from home via your mobile application. Double check your ticket to see if you were a winner by quickly switching over to the Oregon Lottery scanning tool.
• Special App-Only Exclusives – Special promotions and drawings, just for downloading and using the Oregon Lottery mobile app. If you’re a registered user, you’ll have opportunities to be entered to win free Lottery products and prizes. It’s that easy!
• Scanned Ticket History – Each time you scan a ticket, the app saves it in your history, so you can refer back to the games you’ve played whenever you want.
• Past Results, Winner’s Stories, Game Details and so Much More – There’s a lot to explore, and so much more to come as we evolve this app to delight Lottery customers even more in the future. Enjoy and stay tuned!
Lottery games are based on chance and should be played for entertainment not investment purposes.
Minor bug squashing and updates to some game detail pages
Improvements to align with new website
Ratings and Reviews
I enjoy the Oregon Lottery app very much. I use the Live Keno games, scratch-it’s information and of course the scan tool. I enjoy reading about the winners. I would ask that they publish more winners than just three or four people, including the winners of the second chance scratch its. They could also make it to set up debit card information per your account. So as that people can purchase new Keno Tickets from home with the ticket barcode in your account in the event you win. I know id play much more keno if I could buy a new ticket after my games have ended and I’m already at home.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for all this feedback! We are currently working on adding a winners ticker to the top of the app so players can see more winners each day 🙂 I will pass on the feedback on getting more stories out there as well. I will also pass on your feedback about wanting to purchase online. Thank you so much!
It’s time to go online and virtual!
Raising my review because I do appreciate the constructive response from the developer. I really hope you will find a way to allow us to purchase tickets online in the near future (with proper credential and age verification of course, just like credit card companies and banks do).
Original review below.
The app works OK. but the Oregon Lottery has done little to nothing to facilitate people in purchasing tickets during COVID-19. Most businesses have gone virtual during the pandemic, most schools and colleges as well. Grocery stores allow us to make purchases online, either directly or via Instacart. And food is delivered directly to our doorstep.
But not the Oregon Lottery. Buying a lottery ticket requires risking our lives going to a store, handling dirty dollar bills, touching screens and buttons. or talking to customer service at a store from less than 6 feet distance.
Why is that, Oregon Lottery? Why can’t you finally make the step and move to the 21st century, why can’t you allow Oregonians to play remotely, by creating a verified login, and a bank transfer? Banks and brokerages allow secure online banking for two decades, where large sums of money are being transacted. but you can’t allow us to buy at $10 ticket online? Really?
I think it is very clear. You guys are stuck in the 20th century and are too lazy. You get your money anyway so you don’t care.
Developer Response ,
Hi MikiMilano –
Thanks for your direct and honest feedback. Many of your points ring quite true. From the outside looking in, we can see why it might look “lazy” that we can’t quickly turn a corner to online sales, but there are many dynamics a play. We launched our first online product (Scoreboard) in 2019 and are in various phases of piloting other online products. Please understand that as a government agency, we have to always keep the public’s health and best interest at the forefront of all we do. There are many laws, gambling regulations, policies and statutes we have to balance in order to offer games of chance online. The technology itself is available, but the balancing of regulation, responsible gambling practices, retailer best interests and legislative approval must all be attained to move into a more digital product offering. We wish it were a simpler solution, and we appreciate the feedback. Thank you!
Have to log in to Scan!
I played around with the app a little bit more and realized you can’t even login as a guest to scan your tickets.
I don’t care if I am logged in or not, but it won’t scan even though I was logged in. So, I tried to login as a guest and realized you can’t scan your tickets as a guest. Great system! A security feature? Why? I’m logged in, but it wants me to login in order to scan, but but won’t, even as a guest.
You probably just hired a new programmer that changed some things, but maybe you should think about letting people scan their tickets whether they are logged in or not. Isn’t this app supposed to be a convenience for us? What else is it doing that we don’t know about?
Scanning my tickets doesn’t give me anything except for peace of mind. For me to have to login only gives you information, not me peace of mind, not me the answers to my ticket questions.
Yes, I’m irritated. Keep in mind I’m already logged in and it’s not working and there is no backdoor to confirm if I’m a winner. That makes you a loser. Because now my opinion of this app is a one star, or more accurately a zero star but you can’t give a zero star.
So tell me, if I am logged in already and can’t scan, can’t login as a guest and scan, is this a great app or what?
Keep in mind the more difficult it is to confirm if you’re a winner or not, the less likely you’re going to buy tickets. I was looking for convenience, not a way to waste my day off.
Developer Response ,
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Oregon Lottery. Download Oregon Lottery and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. ]]>
Thank you for all this feedback. You should be able to scan once logged in. We do require a log in for scanning as we want to ensure users are 18+. One trick is to hard close the app – double tap the home screen and swipe the app up to close it. We apologize that you experienced this issue and hope you will give it another try. Thank you!