through One Win Leads to Another
This programme uses sport as a tool to reduce gender inequalities and build self-confidence among adolescent girls.
About One Win Leads to Another
GRLS partnered with UN Women, IOC, and Empodera to create One Win Leads to Another, a legacy programme stemming from the 2016 Rio Summer Olympics, Brazil. One Win leverages sport as a tool to help reduce gender inequalities and build and maintain self-confidence among adolescent girls. Twice a week, participants attend both a sports training and a gender workshop in one of the 16 participating Olympic Villas in Rio de Janeiro.
In close partnership with UN Women, IOC, and Empodera, One Win Leads to Another leverages sport to help reduce gender inequalities among young girls in Brazil.
How to Play
Playing PICK 2 ™ is easy. It’s the game where you can play today and get paid today. You can win a top prize of $50 with a $1 Straight play, or increase your chances of winning with a Box, Straight/Box, Front/Back Number or 1-OFF ® play. Simply select your lucky numbers and play it your way any day – twice a day. Midday and evening drawings offer two chances to play – and win!
To play, pick up a PICK 2 playslip at an authorized Florida Lottery retailer. Each playslip contains five panels (A-E). In each panel played:
1. Select one number (from 0 through 9) from each column for a total of two digits, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box and let the terminal randomly pick some or all of your numbers. For a Front Number play, select number from the first column only; and, for a Back Number play, select number from the last column only.
2. Select the play type: Straight, Box, Straight/Box, 1-OFF, Front Number, or Back Number.
3. Select the amount you want to play: 50 cents or $1 (all Straight/Box and 1-OFF plays cost $1).
4. Select the draw time. Select MID for the midday drawing (1:30 p.m. ET), EVE for the evening drawing (9:45 p.m. ET) draw, or BOTH for both the midday and evening drawings. If no draw time is marked, the terminal will automatically print a ticket for the next available draw. If BOTH is selected, two separate tickets will print – one for the midday drawing and one for the evening drawing.
5. To Advance Play the same numbers and play types up to 14 consecutive days for the selected draw time(s), simply mark the number in the “Days” section on your playslip.
6. Give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer. You will receive a ticket for each set of selected numbers and draw date(s). Please check your ticket(s) before you leave the store. You are responsible for the accuracy of your ticket(s).
7. Check the official drawing results to see if you’re a winner! Draw results are available on this website, at authorized Florida Lottery retailers and by calling (850) 921-PLAY (7529).
PICK 2 drawings are held twice daily, seven days per week, at approximately 1:30 p.m. and 9:45 p.m. ET. Tickets for each drawing may be purchased up to 13 minutes prior to the applicable drawing – 1:17 p.m. ET for the midday drawings and 9:32 p.m. ET for the evening drawings.
Please remember: All prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the applicable draw date.
All PICK 2 prizes may be claimed at any authorized Florida Lottery retailer.
If you claim a prize on a winning Advance Play ticket before all of the drawings on the ticket have occurred, you will be issued a continuation ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers and play types as the original ticket.
How to Play 1-OFF ®
Ever feel like you’re close, but you’ve somehow missed the mark? With 1-OFF ® you can miss by one and still win a cash prize. That’s 8 more chances to win!
To play, simply pick up a PICK 2 playslip at an authorized Florida Lottery retailer.
Select your two numbers, or QP to let the terminal randomly pick some or all of your numbers.
Mark the 1-OFF ® box on the PICK 2 playslip.
Select the draw time: MID, EVE, or BOTH.
Once you give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer, you will receive a ticket printed with your 2-digit number and the 1-OFF numbers higher or lower than your 2-digit number.
During the PICK 2 drawing, 2 numbers will be drawn at random. If your 2-digit number is a Straight match to the numbers, you win $25. Or, if any of your 1-OFF numbers match the PICK 2 numbers drawn, you win $3.
Now you know how to play PICK 2 1-OFF!
Players who match both of the winning numbers drawn in the official PICK 2 ™ drawing for the date played can win up to $50, depending on the play type purchased and the amount played. Front Number or Back Number players who match one number can win up to $5.
Unlike the Lottery’s other Draw games, which are pari-mutuel in design (that is, players are vying for a portion of what is in the prize pool), PICK 2, PICK 3, PICK 4, and PICK 5 offer set prize payouts. Therefore, the Lottery has established a $1 million liability limit for PICK 2 for any particular two-digit number for each drawing. Should any two digit combination (for example 77) be purchased often enough in a single drawing that would result in the liability limit being exceeded, the Lottery will “cut off” further sales of that specific number combination. In addition, no Front Number or Back Number that involves the first or last digit, respectively, of the two-digit number will be allowed for that drawing. Players that have already played those numbers will still win the full amount of the set prize even if the liability limit has been met. For more details on this issue, please refer to the Pick 2 game rule, section (1)(g).
© 2020 Florida Lottery, All Rights Reserved.
Must be 18 or older to play.
How to Play Playing PICK 2 ™ is easy. It’s the game where you can play today and get paid today. You can win a top prize of $50 with a $1 Straight play, or increase your chances of winning with