Lucky Supermarket (3443 Castro Valley Blvd)
Collect plastic bags, plastic film, and used (popped or damaged) bubble wrap into one or more bags and place in container at the store for recycling.
Find the highest and best use.
RecycleWhere is a collaboration amongst local governmental agencies including San Francisco Department of the Environment, StopWaste (Alameda County Waste Management Authority), Contra Costa County and City of Palo Alto. The goal of RecycleWhere is to reduce waste by providing accurate information about recycling, reuse, and proper disposal options for residents and businesses without regard to traditional municipal boundaries. This project was created using OpenSource software and an Open Data model.Enter zip code to see what is accepted for reuse, recycling or disposal in the counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, San Francisco or the City of Palo Alto.
Lucky, Safeway: Thanksgiving Grocery Store Hours In Castro Valley
Find out when time will run out to pick up last-minute Thanksgiving items from Trader Joe’s, Grocery Outlet in the Castro Valley area.
By Bea Karnes , Patch Staff
Nov 27, 2019 3:28 p m PT | Updated Nov 27, 2019 3:29 p m PT
CASTRO VALLEY, CA — We all know that unfortunate feeling. It’s Thanksgiving morning, relatives are coming over and you’ve spent days preparing and making lists for your family feast, only to realize you forgot to buy the cranberry sauce or the whipped cream to top the pie.
Plenty of grocery stores will be open across Castro Valley for your last-minute shopping needs.
Here are the hours for grocery stores that will be open on Thanksgiving Day, along with a list of those that won’t.
- Lucky: The majority of stores should be open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Lunardi’s: The majority of stores should be open from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Nob Hill Foods: The majority of stores should be open from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Raley’s: The majority of stores should be open from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Save Mart: The majority of stores should be open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Safeway: The majority of stores should be open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Smart & Final Extra!: The majority of stores should be open from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sprouts: The majority of stores should be open from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Target: All stores are open from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Walmart: Open normal hours for grocery shoppers on Thanksgiving, but check with stores for variation. Black Friday deals start at 10 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 27, online and 6 p.m. Thanksgiving in store.
- Whole Foods: Hours vary by location. Many stores open at 7 a.m. and close as early as 2 p.m.
Closed Thanksgiving Day:
- Berkeley Bowl is closed both Thursday and Friday
- Grocery Outlet Bargain Market
- Save Mart
- Trader Joe’s