Latest Results from the Texas Lottery
Current Est. Annuitized Jackpot for 11/25/2020:
Est. Cash Value: $157.9 Million
Power Play: 2
Current Est. Annuitized Jackpot for 11/24/2020:
Est. Cash Value: $155.5 Million
Current Est. Annuitized Jackpot for 11/25/2020:
Est. Cash Value: $7.29 Million
Current Advertised Jackpot for 11/26/2020:
- FIREBALL 6
- FIREBALL 4
- FIREBALL 9
- FIREBALL 1
- FIREBALL 5
- FIREBALL 3
- FIREBALL 1
- FIREBALL 1
Supporting Texas Education and Veterans
- Mega Millions®
- Lotto Texas®
- Texas Two Step®
- All or Nothing™
- Pick 3™
- Daily 4™
- Cash Five®
- Receipt Ticket
- Scratch Tickets
- Winners Gallery
- Claim Your Prize
- Request a Claim Appointment
- Lottery Services Portal
- Retailer Manual
- Retailer Forms
- Retailer Benefits
- Retailer Promotions
- Social Media Assets
- News Releases
- Media Center
- Satellite Coordinates
- Supporting Education & Veterans
- Our Core Values
- Message from the Executive Director
- The Commissioners
- Commission History / Milestones
- Legal Notices / Meetings
- Doing Business with TLC
- Employment Opportunities
- Agency Directory
How To Play Powerball ®
The $2 Powerball is bigger and better than ever! Overall odds are 1:24.9. Choose five (5) numbers plus one (1) Powerball number to have a chance to win. You can increase your non-Grand Prize winnings by choosing the Power Play ® feature for $1 more per play.
- Second tier (Match 5+0) prize amount is $1 Million! If you choose Power Play, you can increase this prize tier to $2 Million!
- There are 9 ways to win!
- You can always ask your Texas Lottery® retailer for a “Quick Pick” and the terminal will pick all your numbers for you!
- Drawings are broadcast each Wednesday and Saturday at 10:12 p.m. CT. Ticket sales are not available during Draw Break, from 9:00 – 10:15 p.m.
- Pick 5 Numbers
Select 5 numbers from 1 to 69 in the upper play area of the playboard, or mark the “QP” box and the terminal will pick your numbers for you.
- Pick Your Powerball Number
Select 1 Powerball number from 1 to 26 in the lower play area of the playboard, or mark the “QP” box and the terminal will select your Powerball number.
- Power your play with Power Play*!
Choose the Power Play feature for an extra $1 per play and you could increase your non-Grand Prize winnings by 2, 3, 4, 5 or 10 times**! Mark the “YES” box under “Power Play” to select this feature for all playboards on the playslip. The Power Play number will be chosen according to the following frequency: 1- 10X, 2 – 5X, 3 – 4X, 13-3X, 24 – 2X. Click here to see the Power Play prize chart.
*A Power Play Match Five (5+0) is set at $2,000,000 regardless of the Power Play number selected. All other non-grand prizes will be multiplied by the Power Play number selected.
**The 10X Power Play multiplier will be available for drawings in which the initially advertised annuitized Grand Prize amount is $150 million or less.
- Multi-Draw Option
For added convenience, you can play your numbers for up to 10 drawings. Mark the appropriate box under “Multi-Draw” and this will play your numbers indicated on playboards “A through E” for the number of drawings you select. Each playboard costs $2 ($3 with Power Play) per drawing.
- Grand Prize*** Payment Options
You must select at the time of purchase how you want to be paid if you win the Grand Prize.
ANNUAL PAYMENTS: Mark the “30 Annual Payments” box for payment of a Grand/Jackpot Prize in 30 annual graduated installments. Annual payments for Powerball are not equal. Each payment will be greater than the previous year’s payment
CASH VALUE: Mark the “Cash Value Option” box for a single payment of the net present value of a Grand/Jackpot Prize. This amount will be less than the advertised jackpot which is based on 30 annual graduated payments. You may not change the payment option at a later date. If you do not select a payment option your playslip will be rejected.
***The Grand Prize is pari-mutuel and will be divided equally by the number of Grand Prize winners. The Powerball Grand Prize amount that is advertised is not always a guaranteed amount. It is an estimated amount. A Grand Prize winner may receive less than the advertised amount based on actual Powerball game sales and interest rates for long-term investments.
DID YOU WIN?
Find out if you’ve won:
- Watch the drawings broadcast every Wednesday and Saturday at 10:12 p.m. CT
- Watch the live webcasts on the Drawings page on this website
- Visit the Check Your Numbers pages on this website
- Check the “Winning Numbers & Jackpots” screen on the Texas Lottery App
- Check your local newspaper
- Visit your local Texas Lottery retail location
- Call 800-375-6886, listen for results options
- Find winning numbers on all Texas Lottery self-service vending machines under “GAME INFO”
CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE
Only tickets purchased in Texas from a licensed Texas Lottery retailer can be claimed in Texas.
Sign ticket before claiming. Anyone who possesses an unsigned ticket may be able to claim a prize.
Tickets for prizes up to and including $599 may be presented to any licensed Texas Lottery retailer for validation and payment of prize.
Prizes less than or equal to $2,500,000, and that are not paid by annuities, may be claimed at any Texas Lottery Claim Center.
Prizes less than or equal to $5,000,000, and that are not paid by annuities, may be claimed at Texas Lottery Claim Centers in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio.
Prizes greater than $5,000,000, all Lotto Texas ® , Powerball ® and Mega Millions ® jackpot prizes, and prizes paid by annuities must be processed at Texas Lottery headquarters in Austin. If you believe you are a holder of such a ticket, please call 800-375-6886 to complete an initial inquiry on your ticket and to schedule an appointment to complete the processing of your claim.
Prizes must be claimed no later than 180 days after the draw date.
To find the Texas Lottery Claim Center nearest you, please click here or call us at 800-375-6886 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CT, Monday – Friday
HOW TO FIND OUT IF YOU’RE A WINNER
The easiest way is right here on our website. The results of the most recent drawings appear on the home page. For results from previous drawings, click here.
You can also check your numbers by watching live or past drawings for your favorite game at our Web Cast page. Drawings are broadcast at the following days and times:
How to Play Powerball
How to Play
Play America’s favorite game! With multi-million-dollar jackpots that increase with each rollover, POWERBALL ® offers players the chance to win BIG for just $2 per play. Match all 5 white balls and the Powerball to win the jackpot! Match just the 5 white balls and win $1 million! Players who add Power Play ® for an additional $1, can win $2 million for matching the five white balls or multiply their other non-jackpot prizes by 2X, 3X, 4X, or 5X. When the advertised jackpot is $150 million or less a 10X multiplier will also be added. So remember Florida, you have to THINK BIG TO WIN BIG!
To play, pick up a POWERBALL playslip at an authorized Florida Lottery retailer. Each playslip contains five panels (A-E), allowing you to play up to five plays (one play per panel). In each panel:
- Select five numbers from 1 through 69 in the upper play area, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box and let the terminal randomly pick some or all of your numbers.
- Select your Powerball number from 1 through 26 in the lower play area, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box for the terminal to randomly select your Powerball number.
- To multiply your non-jackpot prizes, select the Power Play box. Power Play costs $1 more per play. Please Note: The Power Play box applies to all panels and Quick Picks played on the playslip.
- To play the same numbers for more than one draw, select the number of draws you want to play in the Advance Play section of your playslip or tell the retailer how many advance draws you wish to play. Read more information on Advance Play.
- Mark the JACKPOT COMBO box for a $2 POWERBALL ® , a $2 FLORIDA LOTTO ® with XTRA and a $2 MEGA MILLIONS ® Quick Pick ticket for the next available draw date.
- Review your selections carefully. POWERBALL tickets cannot be canceled.
- Give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer ($2 per play for POWERBALL, or $3 per play for POWERBALL with Power Play). You will receive a ticket printed with your numbers, draw date(s), and indicating whether your ticket is a Power Play.
- Check the official drawing results to see if you’re a winner! Draw results are available on this web site, at authorized Florida Lottery retailers and at (850) 921-PLAY (7529). You may also watch the drawings online.
Drawings are held Wednesday and Saturday nights at 10:59 p.m., Eastern Time. Tickets may be purchased until 10:00 p.m., Eastern Time, on the night of the drawing. Tickets purchased after that time will be for the next drawing.
If you claim a prize on a winning Advance Play ticket before all of the draws on the ticket have occurred, you will be issued a continuation ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers as the original ticket.
Please remember: All prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the applicable drawing date. All prizes must be claimed in the state where the winning ticket was sold.
Power Play is an add-on feature that allows players to multiply their non-jackpot prizes, for just $1 more per play! With Power Play, players can win $2 million for matching the five white balls or multiply his/her other non-jackpot prizes two to five times when the advertised jackpot is over $150 million, and up to 10 times when the advertised jackpot is $150 million or less. A player must choose the Power Play option on his/her POWERBALL playslip or tell the retailer that he/she wishes to purchase a Power Play ticket. The multiplier number will be selected just before the draw.
On Jackpots up
to $150 million
*Jackpots start at $20 million and roll over until won. The jackpot prize will be shared among jackpot winners in all POWERBALL states. All non-jackpot prizes are set payouts. If funds are insufficient to pay set prizes, non-jackpot prizes maybe paid on a pari-mutuel basis and could be lower than the amount shown.
Prior to the official POWERBALL drawing conducted by MUSL, a Power Play multiplier number (between 2 and 5; 10 is included when the advertised jackpot is $150 million or less) is selected and will be displayed during the draw, in which five out of 69 numbers (white balls) and a Powerball number between 1 and 26 (red ball) will be drawn at random. There are nine ways to win POWERBALL prizes by matching the winning numbers drawn in the official drawing for the date played. Match all five numbers plus the Powerball to win the jackpot or match any of the non-jackpot-winning combinations to win other great cash prizes!
All POWERBALL prizes are set payouts, except the jackpot. The jackpot prize will be shared among winners in all POWERBALL states. The jackpot will be paid in 30 annual payments or a one-time cash payment of a reduced amount. If there is no jackpot winner, the money in the jackpot pool rolls over to the next POWERBALL drawing.
All POWERBALL prizes must be claimed in the state where the ticket was purchased. POWERBALL prizes must be claimed within 180 days after the winning drawing date. Federal income taxes will be withheld from POWERBALL prizes as required by the Internal Revenue Code at the time payments are made. Any additional federal, state and/or local taxes shall be the responsibility of the winner. Prizes of up to $1 million may be claimed at a Florida Lottery district office. Prizes of more than $1 million must be claimed at Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee. Read more about claiming Lottery prizes.
© 2020 Florida Lottery, All Rights Reserved.
Must be 18 or older to play.
How to Play Play America’s favorite game! With multi-million-dollar jackpots that increase with each rollover, POWERBALL ® offers players the chance to win BIG for just $2 per play. Match all 5