How to Be Caller Number 10 to a Radio Station
Last Updated: October 8, 2020
wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. To create this article, 47 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time.
This article has been viewed 617,200 times.
All the time, radios are asking for listeners to call-in and “the tenth caller wins tickets to a concert!” (or whichever number your radio station uses). They do actually give away prizes, so it is worth the effort if you like winning prizes. While it’s pretty much a matter of luck, there are some things you can do to increase your chances.
About This Article
If you want to be Caller Number 10 to a radio station, start by saving the number for the radio show in your phone so that you can access it easily and you don’t dial the wrong number. Next, wait until the DJ asks for people to call in for a giveaway, then dial the saved phone number right away. If you get a busy signal or you aren’t the 10th caller, hang up and try again because you still have a chance on the next call. For more tips on how to increase your changes of winning a radio contest, read on!
All the time, radios are asking for listeners to call-in and "the tenth caller wins tickets to a concert!" (or whichever number your radio station uses). They do actually give away prizes, so it is worth the effort if you like winning…
We’d love to hear from you. Email us your suggestions, comments and concerns by filling out the form below:
Or you can call, fax, or mail us:
HOT 97.5 KVEG
3999 Las Vegas Blvd. S. Suite K
Las Vegas NV 89119
Do you have NEW Music you want us to play?
Thanks for your interest in submitting new music to Hot 97.5. If you would like to submit music to Hot 97.5 for airplay consideration, please read the following:
* Music must be on a CD, with a label including artist name, song title, contact name, contact phone # & email address
* Only ONE song from an artist can be submitted (an instrumental of the song can be on CD as well) – because only one song can be submitted, make it your very best song
* All submissions must be CLEAN RADIO EDITS – NO CURSING
* By submitting a song, you warrant that the song is YOUR original work,YOU own any and all rights in it, and it does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third parties.
* DO NOT send your ONLY copy of your original music – all submitted music/CDs become the property of Hot 97.5 and WILL NOT be returned
* All music submissions must be mailed to:
Attn: Music Department
3999 Las Vegas Blvd. S. Ste. K
Las Vegas, NV 89119
* Or you may drop off music submissions in person during business hours: M-F 8:30am-5:00pm . Music cannot be dropped off on weekends or holidays.
Hot 97.5’s willingness to accept submissions DOES NOT imply or guarantee airplay or any feedback. All decisions are made by our Hot 97.5 programming department, with possible additional input from local sales and third party research. Please understand due to the volume of submissions you will ONLY get a response from Hot 97.5 IF there isinterest in or questions regarding the one submitted song (in other words, we’re apologizing in advance that a majority of submissions will receive NO response at all from Hot 97.5 due to the sheer number of submissions we receive). Thank you for your interest in submitting!
Contact us with all your concerns, suggestions & comments! We'd love to hear from you on how we can make our station better. Contact us now with your ideas!