Win Halloween with this contactless candy slide
Here’s how to make one
Briana Zamora-Nipper, Community Associate Producer
Amid the pandemic, Halloween is bound to look a little different this year. Parents and children are flexing their creative muscles while they prep for a Halloween where face masks take on an entirely new meaning.
Wicked Makers, two DIY-savvy YouTubers, designed a killer candy slide perfect for socially-distanced trick-or-treating. Watch their video below for directions on how to make your own candy slide.
- 3″ dia PVC pipe (7′)
- 1″ dia PVC pipe (22′)
- 1″ 90 degree elbow (8x)
- 1″ tee (14x)
- 1″ 3-way elbow (4x)
- Hot Glue
- Black Spray Paint – https://amzn.to/32XJkQ7
- Cheese Cloth (Grade 10) – https://amzn.to/2Z7x8NI
- Black Acrylic Paint – https://amzn.to/32SCQlG
- Plastic Skeleton – https://amzn.to/353M0OY
- Plastic Skull
- Hot Glue Gun – https://amzn.to/2DtrfR9
- Hacksaw – https://amzn.to/359kb7Q
- Scissors – https://amzn.to/3h1xQjy
- Bandsaw (NOT REQUIRED) – https://amzn.to/2UdO0Mk
Copyright 2020 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.
Amid the pandemic, Halloween is bound to look a little different this year. Parents and children are flexing their <a href="https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/09/18/quarantine-o-ween-5-ingenious-ways-people-are-prepping-to-safely-participate-in-halloween/" target=_blank>creative muscles</a> while they prep for a Halloween where face masks take on an entirely new meaning.