Georgia Lottery Live
Georgia lottery live draw results and winning numbers right here. Extra features to make your play more fun and better-informed include a frequency chart, Smart Picks, Jackpot Analysis and more. GA lottery games include Powerball, MEGA Millions, Cash4Life, Fantasy 5, Jumbo Bucks, Cash 3, Cash 4 and FIVE.
The Georgia Lottery has created over 750 millionaires and contributed more than $21 billion to local education since its creation in 1992. Players enjoy one of the largest range of games in the country, including around 90 instant win games and 11 draw games. The state is home to the Mega Millions draw, held in Atlanta every Tuesday and Friday. Georgia also participates in Powerball and Cash4Life.
Georgia MultiState Lottery Results
Georgia residents can also take part in the Multi-State lotteries Megamillions, Powerball and Cash4Life.
Powerball and Megamillions Results powered by Powerball-Megamillions.com
There are games drawn every day in the Peach State, but if you just can’t wait, you can go for instant win whenever you need a little extra excitement. All of Georgia’s in-state games have daily draws, with the exception of Jumbo Bucks Lotto, which is every Monday and Thursday.
The multi-state games are each drawn twice a week: Mega Millions draws are held on Tuesday and Friday; Powerball draws take place every Wednesday and Saturday; and Cash4Life is drawn on Monday and Thursday.
Check the Live Draw page for a full rundown of every day’s draw schedule.
Jumbo Bucks Lotto
If you like big bucks, this game has a $1 million starting jackpot that rolls until it’s won. The Cash Match option offers even more ways to win, and the Multiplier can grow your prize up to 10 times.
This daily game has a minimum jackpot of $125,000, and if it’s not won, the amount rolls over and increases the cash to be won in the next draw. Add Cash Match and you could win up to a $500 cash prize on the spot, with five chances to win per ticket.
There’s no easier way to win a cash prize – just pick a number from 1 through 15 and wait for one of the five daily drawings.
Win a cash payout of up to $500 three times every day, with 13 different ways to play and get paid.
Win a top prize of $5,000 three times a day just by picking the right four-digit.
Drawing schedule: Three draws daily (ET) – 12:29 pm (Midday), 6:59 pm (Evening), and 11:34 pm (Night).
Up to $10,000 cash is up for grabs twice every day, with 15 ways to win a prize.
Drawn right in Atlanta, Mega Millions delivers some of the biggest lottery prizes in the world, with the jackpot regularly climbing to hundreds of millions and a $1 million second prize. Add the Megaplier option to multiply non-jackpot prizes.
This iconic game is played across 48 U.S. states and jurisdictions, offering multimillion-dollar jackpots and nine total prize levels. The Power Play add-on multiplies prizes below the jackpot.
Cash 4 Life
This annuity game offers players a top prize of $1,000 per day for the rest of their life, with a second prize of $1,000 per week for life.
About the Georgia Lottery
In November 1992, The Georgia Lottery Corporation (GLC) was formed to operate the new state lottery. The lottery’s mission was to contribute to funding education in the state as per the Lottery for Education Act.
Since its launch, the lottery has seen net sales of over $80 billion and raised more than $21 billion for education. The lottery has funded college scholarships and tuition grants, with over 1.8 million students attending local colleges with HOPE scholarships. Another beneficiary of lottery contributions is the Georgia Prekindergarten Program for all four-year-olds in the state – over 1.6 million children have attended the program. In addition, the state’s public schools have received more than $1.8 billion in capital outlay and technology funding.
The GLC has about 370 staff across its eight district offices. Around 8,700 authorized retailers statewide sell lottery tickets.
Biggest Georgia Lottery Winners
Georgia is one of the top states that loves playing the lottery. The average resident spends $515.17 per year on lottery tickets (the average U.S. adult spends about $288 per year). That makes the Peach State the fifth highest-spending state in the country. With five percent of Georgia residents saying they buy a ticket every day, the lottery had sales of more than $4.02 billion in 2017.
Here are the biggest Georgia winners who really got some bang for their buck:
- Ira Curry from Stone Mountain bought a Mega Millions ticket on the spur of the moment while on her way to work. The insurance executive won half the $648 million jackpot in the December 17, 2013 draw. She chose the cash option payout and received $173,819,742.50 before taxes. The 56-year-old grandmother said she chose her winning numbers based on family birthdays and the lucky number 7. The other winner was delivery driver Steve Tran of California.
- An $83 million Mega Millions jackpot was won on November 18, 2016 by ADirectConnection LLC.
- A $77.1 million Powerball jackpot ticket was purchased on June 29, 2011. Sadly, the prize was never claimed and eventually expired. The identity of the winner is unknown.
- Christina Ford of Dallas, Georgia won a $7.5 million Mega Millions prize on July 22, 2016. The retired 64-year-old split the $15 million jackpot with Kevin Young of Virginia.
How to Claim a Georgia Lottery Prize
Be sure to always sign the back of your ticket and store it in a safe place until you’re ready to claim. Draw game winners have 180 days from the date of the drawing to claim their prize before it expires. Instant win prizes must be claimed within 90 days of the end of the game.
Winners can stay anonymous in Georgia, so you have the option to keep your identity private if you choose.
Prizes of $600 and below may be claimed at any of the state’s authorized retailers, a lottery office, or by mailing your claim to the lottery. If you paid for your ticket with cash, you’ll need the ticket, proof of address, and your social security card.
Prizes of $600 and above must be claimed at a lottery office or by mail. In addition to your ticket, you will need to a completed Claim Form and two forms of identification.
See the Where to Claim Prizes page for more information.
Georgia Lottery Rules
You must be 18 or older to purchase lottery tickets or claim prizes in Georgia.
Lottery prizes are taxable, and authorities are informed about wins of $600 and above. For amounts over $5,000, federal withholding taxes of 25 percent are state income taxes of six percent are withheld.
Georgia Lottery Live draw results for all state games including Fantasy 5, All or Nothing, Jumbo Bucks, Cash 3, Cash 4 and FIVE.
Available: Usually ships within 1 business day. Download codes emailed within 1 business day.
- Shipping Rates
- Payment Information
- Product Information
- More Features
- * Special Offers *
Intro to Advantage Gold
If you’re looking for a way to pick the best lotto numbers to win your lottery game, Advantage Gold is the solution. This program uses lotto history, which we provide for hundreds of games around the world, in order to help you find out which numbers have a good chance of hitting in the next drawing and which numbers to avoid. You can use the program’s Smart Picks for a fast and easy method, or use any of the charts to look for patterns and choose the numbers yourself.
For best results, use Advantage Gold to choose about half the numbers in your game, and then use a wheel (like those in the Wheel Gold programs) to give you sets of tickets to buy that will guarantee you’ll win a specific minimum prize. There are no guarantees without using a wheel.
About the NEW Advantage Gold
Advantage Gold replaces old DOS version program, Advantage Plus (purchase of Advantage Gold also includes a copy of Advantage Plus for those who prefer to use it). Advantage Gold works in all (32-bit and 64-bit) versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
Number selection charts help you pick your lotto numbers
More than 50 lotto charts and strategy reports help you zero in on the winning lottery numbers. Advantage Gold™ lottery software is much more than a scientific number generator. Depending on how you want to use it, it’s the fastest, easiest way to choose your numbers scientifically – or the ultimate lottery software for the serious lottery player who wants to study Lotto numbers in every possible way. You can use whichever favorite charts you’ve found to be the best indicators of winning numbers for your game. The program has so many ways to strategize, there is something for everyone!
Advantage Gold™ lotto software contains all the best of the famous Gail Howard original methods as well as her latest strategies to beat the newest lotto games. The manual tells you everything you need to know to play lotto more intelligently and scientifically.
Advantage Gold Reviews
“I just wanted to say a big thank you for processing this so quickly. Your software just keeps improving all the time – the new facilities are amazing compared to the older DOS ones we used to use! Absolutely brilliant. Thank you very much. We’ll be buying the Pick 4 wheel very soon.” Sherry and Noel
“I am so happy with your New Updated program; You have hit it out of the ballpark this time. The upgrade is fast, accurate, blazing fast, fun to use, and that is before any Numbers are Picked out! It makes all the other lotto programs – I’ve tried a lot of them – obsolete and prehistoric.” Dan M.
“I have had time to play with the new product and wish to compliment you on the product final result!! I am a retired IT director and find this product to be very intuitive and immeasurable in the information that it provides. GREAT JOB!!” Joe C.
“Just wanted to say that I Love the New Advantage Gold Charts! I Can change the Fonts, Style, & Size! I can Print them, Cut them & Tape Them! I can now see all 4 Charts at once & highlight the Best Hitting Numbers!” Texamos
“On a personal note, the visual impact of of this software is something else, love the blues and violet highlight bar, very easy on the eyes. The chart is crisp and clear. . Can’t say enough about the software!!” Kerry O.
“Looks like your software A+Gold is a killer . After first day use see the results attached [$1,005 Ontario Daily Keno lottery winnings].” Tom W.
“Firstly the Chart 5b is an astounding percentage helper chart. Well thought out! Chart 3b is an interesting one. I like all the data on one page.” Jason M.
“Congratulations for the new version of Advantage Gold. I think it is perfect.” Panagiotis G.
Advantage Gold Features: New, Improved, Faster, and Easier!
Nowhere else will you find a more complete set of strategy tools for picking winning lotto numbers. Such great flexibility and wide variety of useful charts just doesn’t exist in any other lottery software.
The new and improved features of Advantage Gold include:
- New Windows format allows more accessibility – runs on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- New user-friendly menu driven interface. See Program Screenshots.
- More chart viewing options including many 3D graph types available than previous Advantage Plus program.
- View multiple charts at the same time so you can compare data side by side.
- Tooltip Hints (Hover text popups) to explain each field as you move the mouse over it (option can be turned on or off with right-click menu).
- Display Settings that include increasing or decreasing font size and changing fonts, displaying or removing divider lines and grid bands, and dozens of graph display options, so you can customize to make the screen easier for you to view.
- Better handling of Powerball numbers so only one file is needed.
- New history file properties. The new SLH files can hold more information about a lotto game including links, powerball information, and multiple locations for shared games.
- New demo mode available – download a limited version to try for free!
- Advantage Plus compatible – You can use the same keyboard access shortcuts as Advantage Plus, as well as the new drop down menus.
Other features still included in Advantage Gold are:
- Instant column sorts throughout.
- Context sensitive Help Menus at every level. (COMING SOON – Hover text tips are available now)
- Includes or ignores bonus numbers – turn bonus number on or off or even turn the main set of numbers off leaving only the bonus number for analyzing Powerball type games.
- Charts for individual numbers as well as number groups.
- Summaries, analyses, and projections for many charts.
- Ability to change game range throughout.
- Change settings like sensitivity settings, group settings, etc.
- Powerful searches.
- Enter and track lotto numbers as drawn (if you enter the numbers that way) or choose to have the numbers sorted automatically (the default for our files).
- Add new lottery games and drawings or edit existing ones in seconds.
- Fast speed – lottery program opens and runs in a second and produces charts as soon as they are accessed.
- Free automatic program updates for the current version from our web site (does not include new version upgrades).
Lotto Charts Included
Automatic Selection of Winning Lottery Numbers
For players who want the lotto numbers quickly chosen for them, there is an automatic Smart Picks ® feature, which selects numbers scientifically from specific lottery patterns in the charts. (No simplistic random number generators in this program!)
You can view the past performance of Smart Picked ® numbers for any chart with just one key stroke (or use the new arrow buttons at the bottom of each chart), going back game by game, throughout the entire history of drawings of any lotto game from Powerball to popular lotto 649 games to keno. This unique, exciting test that reveals the past accuracy of automatic number picks is a major lottery breakthrough!!
Getting the Most Out of Lottery Software
For best results, strategize with Advantage Gold™ to choose a larger group of numbers (about half the numbers in your game’s number field is a good range), and then use one of the Smart Luck Balanced Wheel ® programs (no wheels are included in Advantage Gold™) or free lotto wheels to produce a set of combinations. Play every combination the wheel produces, and you have a much greater chance of hitting the winning jackpot! See more about wheeling.
Free Lottery Results
Advantage Gold™ includes complete data for all pick-5 and pick-6 lotto games (as well as powerball games, some keno games, some pick-7 games, and regular-format pick-4 games) played in all U.S. lottery states and many countries around the world. (Program formerly referred to as usa, international, and keno editions). Advantage Gold™ lottery software CD’s, or flash drives come loaded with all of the lotto history results (See the full list of games we track), complete from the first drawing to the day before the program is shipped, and you can download these lotto results free.
Note that our winning lottery number files are guaranteed to be updated every Monday, but we do our best to provide new updates daily Monday-Friday. You can enter a lotto drawing yourself if you play a lotto game we don’t track or you want to update more frequently than our downloads are available – just follow the instructions here.
System Requirements and Cost
- Minimum Requirements: Advantage Gold runs as a Windows application on all versions (both 32-bit and 64-bit) of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 whether these are installed on a PC or Mac.
- Publisher: Smart Luck
- Version: 4.0
- Release date: March 11, 2015
- Screen Shots: View screen shots of the Advantage Gold software.
- Printing: Prints on all printers that print from Windows (See printing help for more). Does not print directly on lotto tickets.
- Media: Runs on CD or usb flash drive, or takes 300Kb on your hard drive. Note: Downloads are not immediate!
- COST: $79.95 plus S&H (See Shipping Rate Chart).
- Upgrades: If you own a version of Advantage Plus, purchase an upgrade for just $30.00 + S&H;
- Returns: Please read this entire product description page and view our Return Policy before purchasing this software.
Advantage Gold Wheel Support
Advantage Gold works with the Wheel Gold programs and FFWG
Advantage Gold includes no wheels on its own. If you have purchased a Windows wheeling program from us, Advantage Gold can connect with Wheel 4 Gold, Wheel 5 Gold, Wheel 6 Gold, Wheel 10 Keno Gold, and FFWG programs so you can open wheels and wheel smart picks directly from Advantage Gold.
Advantage Gold CANNOT connect to the older version DOS wheeling programs like Wheel 4 Plus, Wheel 5 Plus, Wheel 6 Plus, Keno Wheel, and Full Wheel Generator. If you own these older programs, you can purchase an upgrade to the new Windows wheeling program for $15 each. Otherwise, purchase of Advantage Gold does include access to the older Advantage Plus program which can connect to the DOS wheels, so you can still use them this way if you do not wish to upgrade.
Advantage Gold Game Types
Advantage Gold IS FOR: Any Regular Format Lottery
Advantage Gold works for pick-3 through pick-20 lottery games, including Powerball and games with bonus numbers. It requires a history file to work for the game, so it works for any game we track. If your game is a regular format that we do not track, you can enter drawings yourself into a new game file.
Advantage Gold Game Limitations
Advantage Gold IS NOT FOR: Daily Number 4-Digit Games.
Advantage Gold is NOT designed for the 4-digit games 0000-9999, which have winning numbers such as 0123 or 9876 or the 3-digit games 000-999, which have winning numbers such as 944 or 182. The software cannot accept 0 as a number or duplicate numbers in a drawing.
Demo Mode Limitations
Advantage Gold cannot do the following functions in Demo Mode
- will not be able to print
- will only be able to use charts 1 through 5
- no Smart Picks
- no saving changes to the history
- no connection to the wheel programs
- cannot turn off About box on startup
- will see the serialize screen and demo limitations screen every time program runs
Lottery Results Included with Advantage Gold
Please refer to the Lottery History Files page for the most complete listing and to download lotto results. Advantage Gold is the lottery strategy software that works for ALL of the United States and international lotto games listed below. Click the state name to view the best products for your state, or click the game to view free tips.
Advantage Gold™ Available: Usually ships within 1 business day. Download codes emailed within 1 business day. Shipping Rates Payment Information Share Tweet