Blocked IP Address
Your IP address has been temporarily blocked due to a large number of HTTP requests. The most common causes of this issue are:
- If you are using Maxthon or Brave as a browser, or have installed the Ghostery add-on, you should know that these programs send extra traffic to our servers for every page on the site that you browse. Using GameFAQs regularly with these browsers can cause temporary and even permanent IP blocks due to these additional requests.
- Some unofficial phone apps appear to be using GameFAQs as a back-end, but they do not behave like a real web browser does. This triggers our anti-spambot measures, which are designed to stop automated systems from flooding the site with traffic. Continued use of these apps may cause your IP to be blocked indefinitely. There is no official GameFAQs app, and we do not support nor have any contact with the makers of these unofficial apps.
- Using a script or add-on that scans GameFAQs for box and screen images (such as an emulator front-end), while overloading our search engine
- Running a “scraper” or “downloader” program that either does not identify itself or uses fake headers to elude detection
- Using a badly configured (or badly written) browser add-on for blocking content
- Overusing our search engine with a very large number of searches in a very short amount of time
If you promise to stop (by clicking the Agree button below), we’ll unblock your connection for now, but we will immediately re-block it if we detect additional bad behavior.
If you do not understand what is causing this behavior, please contact us here.
Blocked IP Address on GameFAQs
Fallout new vegas lottery ticket
» Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:32 pm
» Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:12 pm
» Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:12 am
. what does that even mean. Im asking about the ticket.
» Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:38 am
» Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:48 pm
» Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:53 pm
» Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:31 am
» Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:09 pm
Fine. the legion held a town wide lottery after capturing all the residents of Nipton the winner of the lottery could go free. Walk into the town to find out what they did to the rest.
Edit: beat me to it.
» Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:50 am
» Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:39 pm
He was, but no more. He won the lottery.
» Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:37 pm
» Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:09 am
You really thought “hey, I should stop playing and go ask someone to tell me what this means rather than continue playing and find out for myself in approximately 30 seconds. “
I’ll never understand some things.
» Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:41 pm
» Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:51 pm
» Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:31 pm
I killed him too. Lottery equaled caps in my mind. I was sorely disappointed, but no karma change for whacking him at least.
I found a stash of the lottery tickets in the mayor’s office. They have a value of 10, so I guess it’s ok to sell ’em to vendors. unless someone collects them or something?
I man came running up to me and was saying how he won some huge lottery…so…. i killed him and took his ticket. Does anyone …