How to find which stores are selling lottery tickets at launch
JACKSON, Miss. (WLBT) – Lottery tickets are officially on sale in Mississippi, and everyone wants to be the first to hit a big jackpot.
A whopping 1,152 stores in the state have lottery tickets for sale as of Monday’s launch, including dozens just within Jackson. But that doesn’t mean you’ll be able to find them at any store. Here’s all the stores in Jackson where you can buy tickets:
- AR ONESTOP LLC, 1601 E COUNTY LINE ROAD
- BAILEY FUEL EXPRESS INC, 1006 BAILEY AVE.
- BLUESKY STORE #6374611 I-55 NORTH AT NORTHSIDE DRIVE
- BLUESKY STORE #650, 1035 EAST COUNTY LINE ROAD
- CEFCO CONVENIENCE STORE #54, 3700 LAKELAND DRIVE
- CHUKSTOP FOOD MART CONVENIENCE STORE, 3165 ROBINSON ST.
- CIRCLE K STORE #2723738, 1264 HIGH ST.
- CIRCLE K STORE #2723742, 7442 SIWELL ROAD
- CIRCLE K STORE #2723745, 6154 OLD CANTON ROAD
- COLONIAL MART SHELL, 5624 OLD CANTON ROAD
- CR FOOD MART, 3910 HANGING MOSS ROAD
- D’S SPORTS BAR & GRILL, 2725 N. WEST ST.
- ED’S CITGO, 1467 S. GALLATIN
- EXXON FOOD & GAS, 970 N STATE ST.
- FAST FILL #5 LLC, 455 BRIARWOOD DRIVE
- FAST LANE NORTHSIDE, 1157 E NORTHSIDE DRIVE
- FLEETWAY 137, 4990 I-55 NORTH
- FUEL TIME #7, 3630 W NORTHSIDE DRIVE
- FUEL TIME 2, 410 BEASLEY ROAD
- FUEL TIME 4, 4556 N SIWELL ROAD STE B
- FUEL TIME 5, 1133 RAYMOND ROAD
- GURKHAS LLC, 5300 N STATE ST.
- H & R RACEWAY LLC, 5785 HWY 18
- HWY 80 ONE STOP LLC., 4020 HWY 80 WEST
- INDLAND FOOD STORE, 3155 TERRY ROAD
- J & A FUEL STORES, INC, 3249 MEDGAR EVERS BLVD.
- J & I & R RACEWAY LLC, 4615 CLINTON BLVD.
- JAS PETRO STATE ST., 1302 N STATE ST.
- JAZZ EXXON, 5491-A WATKINS DRIVE
- JJ’S FOOD MART, 4498 W. NORTHSIDE DRIVE
- JPK FOOD & FUEL, 4501 TERRY ROAD
- KD FOOD MART, 455 DANIEL LAKE BLVD.
- MCDOWELL ROAD CITGO, 111 E MCDOWELL ROAD
- MEGAR TEXACO FOOD MART, 4414 MEDGAR EVERS BLVD.
- MIDWEST, 1503 W. MCDOWELL ROAD
- MOTI LLC, 5673 HWY 18
- MURPHY OIL USA #8543, 6394 RIDGEWOOD ROAD
- MURPHY OIL USA- #5736, 2709 GREENWAY DRIVE
- ONE STOP GAS, 569 NORTHSIDE DRIVE
- PROMISE GAS & GROCERY, 3210 HWY 80 WEST
- PSRNV LLC, 5596 LYNCH ST.
- RAVINDER FOOD & GAS, 3720 SIWELL ROAD
- SANDY’S MARATHON, 1780 S. GALLATIN
- SARB FOOD MART, 1255 N WEST ST.
- SHAKTI FOOD AND GAS, 1675 RAYMOND ROAD
- SHER FOOD MART, 5308 CLINTON BLVD.
- SKS FOOD MART, LLC, 5318 CLINTON BLVD.
- SOUTHLAND GROCERY & GAS, 3320 MEDGER EVERS BLVD.
- SPEEDOO FOOD & GAS, 275 RAYMOND ROAD
- SPRINT MART #102, 5700 MEDGAR EVERS BLVD.
- SPRINT MART #103, 2899 MCDOWELL ROAD
- SPRINT MART #107, 4301 NORTH STATE ST.
- SPRINT MART #118, 1263 HIGH ST.
- SPRINT MART #119, 1015 EAST NORTHSIDE DRIVE
- SPRINT MART #121, 4962 HWY. 80 WEST
- SPRINT MART #122, 4775 CLINTON BLVD.
- SPRINT MART #123, 1200 E. NORTHSIDE DRIVE
- SPRINT MART #124, 1403 LAKELAND DRIVE
- SPRINT MART #129, 411 MCDOWELL ROAD
- SUNNY FOOD MART, 2710 MEDGAR EVER S BLVD.
- SUPERMART, 4716 N STATE ST.
- SUPERMART CITGO, 5100 N STATE ST.
Currently, stores are selling scratch tickets. Powerball and Mega Millions lottery tickets will go on sale Jan. 30, 2020.
To check which stores near you have tickets, click here.
Copyright 2019 WLBT. All rights reserved.Lottery tickets are officially on sale in Mississippi, and everyone wants to be the first to hit a big jackpot.
Hoosier Lottery Official Rules
1. HOW IT WORKS: From August 5, 2020 – September 1, 2020 (“the Promotional Period”), contestants may visit participating Circle K (“Sponsor”) locations and enter for a chance to win free Polar Pop for a year. The odds of being selected as a winner depend upon the number of entries throughout the duration of the promotion.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Only open and offered to legal U.S. residents who reside in Indiana and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who are registered Circle K Rewards members, or who register to become a Circle K Rewards member with a valid email or phone number on file (“Contestant”). Employees of Circle K and/or the Hoosier Lottery and/or IGT, the integrated services provider of the State Lottery Commission of Indiana (“Hoosier Lottery”), immediate family members and individuals residing in their same household are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO PLAY: Enter your Circle K Easy Rewards alternate ID number at the register each time you purchase either a $10- Platinum Payout, $5 – Gold Payout, $2 – Silver Payout and/or a $1- Bronze Payout Scratch-off tickets to enter the sweepstakes and for a chance to randomly win a free XL Polar Pop at a participating Circle K store in Indiana during the Promotional Period. One (1) entry per transaction. Instant winners of a free XL Polar Pop will be notified by the Lift monitor that is both clerk and customer facing.
4. HOW TO PLAY WITHOUT PURCHASE: To enter by mail without a purchase, print your complete name, Circle K Easy Rewards alternate ID number, complete mailing address (no P.O. boxes), city, state, zip code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), valid daytime and evening phone numbers, and email address on a 3” x 5” card and mail your entry with first-class postage to: Hoosier Lottery Metals Family Promotion, 4080 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, P. O. Box 347, Columbus, Indiana 47201. Limit ten (10) entries per household per day. Each entry must be mailed in a separate envelope, and all entries must be received by Sponsor by 11:59 PM on September 1, 2020. Failure to comply with this or any other Official Rules will result in disqualification. No mechanically reproduced entries are permitted. Illegible or incomplete entries are void. Not responsible for lost, late, damaged, postage due, misdirected entries or entries not received by the entry deadline. The chances of winning for a mail in entry are equal to the chances of winning via in-store coupon entry. The number of random drawings for contestants entering via mail in entry shall be in proportion to the total number of mail in entries received/instant coupons generated.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES:
• Prizes: Two Thousand (2,000) players will win a free XL Polar Pop and Ten (10) players will win free Polar Pops for a year. Total retail value for all 2,010 prizes is $4,802.50.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: The prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be given to the winning Contestants at the point of purchase via the Circle K Lift monitor. All taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. Entries not legitimately obtained and/or used in accordance with these Official Rules are void. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY CIRCLE K, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contestants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Circle K, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this promotion. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Circle K, the Hoosier Lottery, and those acting under their authority to use a winner’s name, photograph, voice and/or likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide on the World Wide Web, without notice or review or approval. Circle K is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion or in the announcement of the prize.
7. INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in this Promotion and/or accepting a prize,
Contestants/winners agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Circle K, the State Lottery Commission of Indiana, IGT Indiana, LLC, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies from and against any claims made by winners, entrants, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Promotion as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Entrants in the Promotion hereby: (a) release Circle K, the State Lottery Commission of Indiana, and IGT Indiana, LLC, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs, or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury, and death arising out of participation in this Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, and merchandise delivery; and (b) indemnify, hold harmless, and defend the Released Parties from and against any and all liability or loss and against all claims or actions identified in the foregoing Section 8(a) or relating thereto. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, wireless, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Circle K on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or via mobile device transmission or any combination thereof. No responsibility is assumed for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer/mobile device related to or resulting from downloading any materials in the Promotion, for any unavailability of telephone lines, connections, or cellular telephone service, or for any other technical malfunctions that may interfere with any entrant’s attempt to enter. Any attempt to deliberately damage any service or website or to undermine the legitimate operations of the Promotion may be a violation of civil or criminal laws, and Circle K reserves the right to disqualify and seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. Circle K reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion in whole or in part for any reason without prior notice. THE PROMOTION AND PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZES OR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE PROMOTION OR INFORMATION RELATING TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All federal, state, local, and other tax obligations arising from this Promotion, including without limitation winning any prizes will be the sole responsibility of each prizewinner. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution, cash redemption, assignment, or transfer of any prize is permitted, but Circle K reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable for any reason. Unclaimed prizes may be awarded to alternate entrants. Except where prohibited by law, any winner’s acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Circle K to use the prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. All potential winners are subject to verification, including without limitation verification of eligibility, compliance with these Official Rules, and completion of release forms. In addition, Circle K reserves the right to require a confidential background check upon a potential winner to help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Promotion will not bring Circle K into public disrepute, contempt, scandal, or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Promotion or Circle K, as determined by Circle K in its sole discretion, and that the awarding of the prize to the potential winner will not violate applicable U.S. laws or regulations. In addition, Circle K reserves the right to require the potential winner to submit the information necessary for the confidential background check and authorize the check through electronic means designated by Circle K in order to expedite the process of verifying the potential winner as eligible to receive the prize. If a potential winner fails to submit the information for the background check and authorize the check electronically where instructed to do so by Circle K, or Circle K determines in its sole discretion that the awarding of the prize may violate applicable U.S. laws or regulations; Circle K may disqualify the potential winner. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if a potential winner is not verified as eligible or cleared via the background check, or if a potential winner is otherwise determined to be ineligible to receive a prize, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner in Circle K’s sole discretion. The Promotion is void outside of Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, and where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. This Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana. Any court of competent jurisdiction sitting within the State of Indiana will be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute arising out of or relating to this Promotion and these Official Rules. In the event that the Promotion is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, Circle K reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Promotion, or to disqualify entrants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, the Released Parties will not have any liability to any entrants who are disqualified due to such action.
10. OFFICIAL RULES: For a copy of “Official Rules” to: Circle K’s Hoosier Lottery Metals Family Promotion, c/o Ott Communications, 13100 Magisterial Place, Suite 202, Louisville, Kentucky 40223. Requests must be received by September 1, 2020.
11. SPONSOR: The Promotion is presented by Mac’s Convenience Stores LLC, 4080 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, P. O. Box 347, Columbus, Indiana 47201, which, at their sole discretion, may delegate any of its duties and responsibilities under these Official Rules to its printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the presentation of the Promotion. ©2017 Mac’s Convenience Stores LLC. All Rights Reserved. CIRCLE K® and POLAR POP® are registered trademarks owned by Circle K Stores Inc. The Circle K’s Hoosier Lottery Metals Family Promotion is not a Hoosier Lottery game and participation does not affect or alter the rules, requirements, or odds of winning a Hoosier Lottery game. Neither the State Lottery Commission of Indiana nor IGT Indiana, LLC are responsible for conducting this Promotion.Circle K is a convenience store chain offering a wide variety of products for people on the go. ]]>