Current Annuity Jackpot: $202 Million
Saturday, November 21, 2020
POWER PLAY®: 2X
DRAWINGS: Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:59 p.m.
(Play up to 9:45 p.m. on drawing days)
POWERBALL ® WITH POWER PLAY ®
POWERBALL ® is the Multi-State Lottery game with a minimum estimated annuity jackpot of $40 million per drawing, plus eight set cash prizes up to $1 million.
POWERBALL ® tickets cost $2 per game.
POWERBALL ® with Power Play ® cost $3 per game.
How to Play Powerball ® :
- Use a playslip to select five white numbers from 1 to 69 and one red POWERBALL ® number from 1 to 26.
- Or ask for a Quick Pick and let the computer randomly select your numbers.
- Play an additional $1 for each POWERBALL ® game you wish to play.
- To add Power Play ® , simply mark the Power Play ® option on your playslip or ask your retailer to add it to your POWERBALL ® play.
* The 10 times Power Play ® multiplier is available when the annuity jackpot is less than $150 million unless otherwise announced.
See prize chart here.
For both POWERBALL ® and Power Play ® :
- You may play up to 10 advanced drawings.
- Please check your tickets carefully. These game tickets cannot be canceled.
Check out what you could win.
How to Play Using a playslip:
- Each playslip has five game panels. Each panel contains a white and red grid.
- Using blue or black ink or a pencil mark five numbers from 1 to 69 in the white grid for your white numbers.
- In the red grid mark one number from 1 to 26 for your red POWERBALL ® number.
- Or mark the Quick Pick box if you want to have your selections picked randomly.
- To play with Power Play ® , simply mark the Power Play ® box.
- Check your playslip carefully and give it to your Retailer.
- The computer processes your playslip and issues a ticket. Hold on to your ticket, you’ll need it if you win!
- You can play for the next POWERBALL ® drawing, or you can purchase tickets in advance for up to 10 drawings.
Delaware lottery powerball winning numbers
Winning numbers for Play 3, Play 4 and Multi-Win Lotto are typically published within 30 minutes of the game’s drawing time. See Details.
While every effort is made to ensure its accuracy, the information provided in this publication is unofficial and may contain errors.
The month and year you see above is based on the date setting of your computer. If the month and year you see doesn’t match today’s date, you will need to select your search choices from the drop-down boxes or change the date on your computer’s internal clock and refresh this page.
Search for Past Winning Numbers by Year
Star Ball is indicated in Blue.
Powerball ® is indicated in Red.
Mega Ball is indicated in Gold.
Lucky Ball is indicated in Green.
Hot Ball is indicated in Orange.
Get Winning Numbers delivered right to your inbox!
Play Responsibly — If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call the Delaware Council on Gambling Problems Helpline: 1-888-850-8888 or visit DEProblemGambling.org.
It’s the Law — You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase Delaware Lottery tickets. You must be 21 years of age or older to play Video Lottery, Sports Lottery, Table Games and Internet Games.
For winning numbers and other Delaware Lottery information, call 1-800-338-6200.
Winner privacy is our policy.
© 2020. Delaware State Lottery. All rights reserved.Delaware lottery powerball winning numbers Winning numbers for Play 3, Play 4 and Multi-Win Lotto are typically published within 30 minutes of the game’s drawing time. See Details. While every ]]>