CM 7.01 Call Pickup Feature cannot pick up call from Phone part of a Coverage Answer Group
|Published date:||10 Jul 2017|
|Updated:||03 Dec 2018|
After upgrade from CM6.3 to CM7.0.1 members of a pickup group cannot pickup calls ringing on phones that receive calls via a Cover Answer Group. Only phones in the Coverage Answer Group can answer the call.
Bridged-appr not ringing after upgrading CM from 6.3 to 7.1.3
Calls presented to Coverage Answer Group cannot be picked up by a Phone in the same Call Pickup Group
Call Flow: Calls come to Extension 1200-> follows coverage Path 10 . Coverage Path 10 sends calls to Coverage Answer Group 12.
Coverage Answer Group 12 Extensions (1234, 1235, 1237, 1238)
Call Pickup Group 14 (1300, 1301, 1234,123, 1237, 1238)
Results of call flow: All Phones in Coverage Answer Group 12 can answer, but the Call Pickup Group 14 cannot pull the call.
Design intent- new configuration change in AACC 7
Enhanced interaction between Coverage Answer Group and Call Pickup Group
**Set Call Pickup for Call to Coverage Answer Group=>y**
display system-parameters features Page 19 of 19
FEATURE-RELATED SYSTEM PARAMETERS
Direct IP-IP Audio Connections? y IP Audio Hairpinning? n
Synchronization over IP? y
Initial INVITE with SDP for secure calls? n
SIP Endpoint Managed Transfer? n
Expand ISDN Numbers to International for 1XCES? n
Maximum Number of Digits for Directed Group Call Pickup: 4
Call Pickup on Intercom Calls? y Call Pickup Alerting? y
Temporary Bridged Appearance on Call Pickup? n Directed Call Pickup? n
Extended Group Call Pickup: none
Enhanced Call Pickup Alerting? n
Call Pickup for Call to Coverage Answer Group? n —-> change to y
Display Information With Bridged Call? n
Keep Bridged Information on Multiline Displays During Calls? n
PIN Checking for Private Calls? n
UPS On-Call Pickup®
Enjoy the convenience of scheduling a pickup for your package at any time, using any UPS service.
You can have your shipment picked up from your home or office by scheduling your pickup online at ups.com or by calling 1-800-PICK-UPS ® (1-800-742-5877). UPS will pick up all packages with a single pickup request; you will not be charged pickup fees per package.
These details pertain to UPS On-Call Pickup:
- Schedule a package pickup at ups.com or by calling 1-800-PICK-UPS ® .
- A pickup may be scheduled for the same day or a future day.
- This pickup option is ideal for customers who are infrequent shippers and do not need a scheduled pickup service.
- Traveling business users can request UPS to pick up packages at a location other than their normal scheduled pickup location.
- This option can be used for customers needing to return a package to any original shipper who does not have scheduled pickup service.
- Available to most addresses in the U.S.
- A residential surcharge will be added if the pickup occurs at a residential location.
- An area surcharge will apply if the pickup occurs at a residence that is designated by UPS as rural, extended, remote Alaska or remote Hawaii. These fees do not apply to commercial pickup locations.
UPS On-Call Pickup ® Benefits
Enjoy convenience, flexibility, and other benefits such as:
- UPS will pick up all your ground, air, and international packages.
- Allows you the flexibility of pickup service when you need it.
- Convenient service is available to commercial and residential locations.
- Fees are applied per pickup request, regardless of the number of packages in the pickup.
- Customers who select UPS Smart Pickup SM , Day-Specific Pickup or Daily Pickup receive one free UPS On-Call Pickup of air or international packages per day for shipments tendered after their scheduled pickup time at their usual shipping location. Packages tendered at an alternate location incur UPS On-Call Pickup fees. (For Day-Specific Pickup, the total number of free On-Call Pickups for the week will not exceed the number of selected pickup days).