Best Payout Bingo Sites
We all like to win. In order to maximise your chances of winning, it’s always best to do your research before choosing where to play. By being selective in the sites you play on, you can stick to the best payout bingo sites.
Spin the wheel and win up to 500 Free Spins on 1st deposit!
Join WTG Bingo & get up to 500 free spins on your 1st deposit. Free spins on Fluffy Favourites or Irish Luck up for grabs! WTG, indeed!
Pour a glass of bubbly and celebrate at Cheers Bingo. Up to 500 free spins can be earned with a £10 deposit.
Deposit as little as £10 @ Tea Time Bingo and spin the wheel for up to 500 free spins!
Start out with up to £10 FREE!
Big Tease Bingo
Enjoy an EXCLUSIVE bonus @ Big Tease Bingo – £50 free on your 1st deposit!
Lucky Cow Bingo
With Lucky Cow, you can win up to 500 free spins with every deposit!
Set sail with Lucky Admiral and grab some smashing bonuses: a welcome package worth up to 500 free spins for Starburst or Fluffy Favourites!
What is RTP?
RTP is a statistic used in the online betting world to determine profitability. It stands for Return to Player. It is a figure which is usually displayed as a percentage. Basically, the RTP lets you know how much a game or site pays out for every £100 wagered. Here are some examples:
- Fluffy Favourites, a game available on most sites like Lucky Cow Bingo and Wink Bingo, carries an RTP of 95%. So if you played 100 games with a £1 wager, you would have an average of £95 back.
- Say you played on the Immortal Romance slot at Bingo Diamond, you would be playing with an RTP of 96.8% so on average you would get back £96.80 from 100 wagers of £1.
- If you played on the Mega Moolah slot, then you’d be playing with a smaller RTP of 88.12% – which is how the progressive jackpot stacks up. Now you may win £88.12 on average from 100 games with a £1 wager, but you could also win millions from one of those spins so you need to weigh that up.
Therefore, the higher the RTP, the more profitable the slot is likely to be. This is an average though, so your actual return may be higher or lower. The RTP is calculated by the developer or by an independent tester on their behalf. Basically, they play hundreds of games and figure out the average win back based on these games.
Is the RTP Different for Different Games?
The return to player percentage is generally different on different games. For example, slots, casino and bingo games usually all operate within their own limits. This is because each game is played in a different way, which affects the probabilities that players will win.
General RTP Averages
When you play the following games, you will tend to find that the RTP fits around the following ranges:
- 75 ball bingo – The RTP of bingo will always be affected by the ticket price, number of tickets and jackpot structure. Generally speaking, it’s between 70% and 85% but this can be higher if it’s a no lose game or communal jackpot one. Look for cheap tickets if you want to stretch your bankroll.
- 90 ball bingo – The structure of 90 ball bingo means you’re just as likely to win on this game as you are on 75 ball bingo, as there aren’t too many changes. The RTP of this game tends to be around 80%, but again there are a number of aspects that can influence this. Check out free bingo rooms if you want to make your cash last.
- Slots – Most slots have an RTP of around 90% to 98%, though this can change if there’s a progressive jackpot involved. Here are some examples of RTP on the most popular games:
- Starburst – 96.1%
- Fluffy Favourites – 95.3%
- Gonzo’s Quest – 96%
- Irish Luck – 95%
- Sugar Train – 95%
- Scratch Cards – These instant win games are very straightforward and all you have to think about is how much you want to bet. Depending on the gameplay mechanics, these games usually have an RTP of around 90% to 95%. You can check out the RTP of specific games before you play to make your money last on these.
- Poker – With this game, you’ve got quite a lot of power over your win, so your strategy will change the RTP. With the optimal strategy in place, you could expect to have an RTP of 99.95% but this can vary if you make mistakes or don’t play as well. For this reason, it’s very important to focus when you play this game.
- Roulette – This game has a high RTP of 97%, as it’s a game of luck and skill combined. There are loads of betting strategies out there that you can play when you enjoy this game.
- Blackjack – With a whopping RTP of 99.67% if you play your cards right, this is a great game to become au fait with. It’s a lot of fun but you want to make sure you have a strategy for each hand you play and time to think about it.
- Craps – Another player weighted game, this has an RTP of 99.53%. Make sure you have time to understand this game before you go ahead and make your wagers on it.
Top Tip – As casino games have a higher RTP, they may not contribute the same amount to your wagering requirements – some don’t contribute anything to wagering requirements.
Another term you are likely to hear is ‘House Advantage’ or ‘House Edge’. The house advantage is the opposite of RTP. This tends to be more used on casino games rather than bingo games, as with these you’re usually playing against the house.
- If a slot game is said to have a house advantage of 15%, then its RTP will be 85%. The house advantage is the amount of money in every £100 that the house typically keeps.
- A casino game may have a house of just 2%, this would mean you would theoretically lose £2 in every £100 to their dealer.
- If you’re playing a game with an RTP of 99.5% then the house edge would be 0.5%, which would mean if you played 100 games at a £1 wager, the house would keep 50p of your money.
As figures can tend to be very volatile in the short term, both of these figures are always calculated in the long term. Looking for bingo sites with highest RTP rate is a good indication of what you could realistically expect to get back.
How do you Check the RTP of a Game?
If you want to find out the RTP of a game, you can do a bit of detective work. It’s usually pretty easy to find it, as you can open up the info page or rules and it will be available. Legally, these games have to display this information so players can decide if the game is for them or not.
Sometimes it can be a little trickier, depending on the game structure and developer. Some games really make you work to find it! If you have an explore around the game’s information page and the like then you should be able to see it somewhere. Some sites also have a dedicated page for all of their game RTPs in one place, which is really handy.
Is the RTP Always Accurate?
Sites do have to give you this information and it also has to be accurate. Many developers actually have an outside body adjudicate their RTP to ensure that it is correct, which will mean there’s a certificate displayed within the game.
The thing to bear in mind is that this is an average and not necessarily indicative of the experience that you’ll have when you play the game. You could win more or you could win less, it’s all down to the random number generator.
What to look out for?
In addition to the figures above, there are other aspects that you should always aim to look out for.
- When trying to choose the best bingo sites for payouts, always check terms and conditions. This does not simply mean the terms and conditions of the site but also for every promotion you take part in. Playing a slot on a site with a high RTP may sound great but when we see extremely high wagering requirements; the site may not seem like such a good bet.
- Wagering requirements should be a prime concern for all online bingo players. Although looking for the best online payouts can sometimes become a top priority, be sure always check the terms and conditions.
- Some sites have a cap on the amount you can claim as part of a promotion. This could render the game unsuitable for all you high rollers out there. This can even be different on different games, so if there’s a high RTP check out everything about the game and the terms before you play.
If you’re not sure how all of these aspects come together, check out our handy example table below, you can switch out the numbers to help you out with a specific site:
|RTP||Bonus Offer||Wagering Requirements||If you won £10, how much would you need to wager before withdrawing?|
|97%||A free £10||X4||£400|
|80%||300% on a £10 deposit||X10||£3000|
|85%||100% on a £5 deposit||X1||£10|
As you can see, the RTP, bonus offer and the wagering requirements all make a sizeable difference to what you can get back from a site. Thinking about these aspects might seem a bit boring but it means you won’t be in for a nasty surprise when you win big and want to withdraw.
As we’ve touched on, not all games contribute the same amount to your wagering requirements, some don’t contribute anything. Games like roulette may contribute 0%, which means you may win bonus funds back but you’ll then need to wager more in order to turn them to cash.
This is fine as long as you’re aware of it, remember to bear in mind that your expiry dates will still apply. So if you don’t clear your bonus you may lose it eventually if you’re not actively wagering on games that will assist in doing that.
It’s no secret that we all have a competitive streak in us- especially when it comes to bingo. When playing for real money, we all want to make sure we have as great a chance of landing a payout as possible. By checking vital stats such as RTP, we can become savvier. Just be sure check all relevant T’s and C’s first.
We have chosen for you a list of bingo sites with the best conditions for winning and withdrawing funds:
|✅ WTG BINGO||✅ MFORTUNE|
|✅ CHEERS BINGO||✅ BIG TEASE BINGO|
|✅ TEA TIME BINGO||✅ LUCKY COW BINGO|
|✅ LUCKY ADMIRAL|
This is a kind of percentage indicator, which helps to determine the profitability of a bingo site. It is calculated based on what profit you can get from the rate of 100 pounds sterling.
The best bingo sites:
✅ Fluffy Favourites – 95%
✅ Bingo Diamond – 96.8%
✅ Mega Moolah – 88.12%
Usually, this indicator is quite easy to get. You can read the game overview or go to the official website and see it there. According to the rules, each game should display this information so that players can decide whether they want to play it.Here is a list of the best bingo sites for payouts ✅ Don't forget to check them out, and you just might bring home high roller bonuses and prizes! ➡️ Bingo Sweets ]]>