Mega Millions winning numbers for 10/16/2018; jackpot $667 million
Tuesday’s Mega Millions jackpot was a record $667 million. (Associated Press file photo)
CLEVELAND, Ohio — Mega Millions selected winning numbers Tuesday night for a jackpot estimated at $667 million.
The winning numbers are 3-45-49-61-69 Mega Ball 9 Megaplier 5x.
It’s the largest Mega Millions jackpot ever, topping the previous record of $656 million set in March 2012. The largest lottery jackpot is the U.S. was a $1.586 billion Powerball prize won in January 2016.
Wednesday’s Powerball jackpot is $345 million.
Tuesday’s winning Ohio Lottery numbers are:
Pick 3 evening: 718 (midday, 329)
Pick 4 evening: 3448 (midday, 1900)
Pick 5 evening: 88387 (midday, 83725)
Rolling Cash 5: 13-17-20-29-36
Pick 3 winners receive $500 for a $1 straight bet and the odds of winning are 1-in-1,000. Pick 4 winners receive $5,000 for a $1 straight bet and the odds of winning are 1-in-10,000.
The Rolling Cash 5 jackpot for the next drawing is $190,000 for hitting all five numbers and the odds of winning are 1-in-575,757.
Drawings for Pick 3, Pick 4 and Pick 5 are twice daily, at 12:29 p.m. and 7:29 p.m. The drawing for the Rolling Cash 5 is each night at 7:35 p.m.
Classic Lotto draws at 7:05 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. The odds of winning the jackpot with a $1 ticket are 1-in-13,983,816.
Lucky for Life draws at 10:35 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays. The odds of winning the jackpot with a $2 ticket are 1 in 30,821,472.
Mega Millions draws on Tuesdays and Fridays at 11 p.m. The odds of winning the jackpot with a $2 ticket are 1-in-302,575,350.
Powerball draws on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:59 p.m. The odds of winning the jackpot with a $2 ticket are 1 in 292,201,338.
The official Ohio Lottery site offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.
© 2020 Advance Local Media LLC. All rights reserved (About Us).
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local.
Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site.Mega Millions winning numbers for 10/16/2018; jackpot $667 million Tuesday’s Mega Millions jackpot was a record $667 million. (Associated Press file photo) CLEVELAND, Ohio — Mega Millions
Mega Millions results for 10/16/18; did anyone win the $667M jackpot?
Courtesy Michigan State Lottery
Matt Durr | MLive.com
LANSING, MI — An astounding nine players won $1 million Tuesday night, but no one claimed the largest Mega Millions jackpot in history as there was no winner of the $667 million jackpot for the drawing on Oct. 16.
That means the jackpot for the drawing on Friday, Oct. 19 will be worth $868 million with a cash option of $494 million. That jackpot is now the second largest lottery prize ever in the U.S.
The Mega Millions numbers for Oct. 16: 3-45-49-61-69
The Gold Mega Ball:9
Mega Millions winners for Oct. 12:
- While there was no grand prize winner, nine players matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. Those tickets were sold in California, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas with two winners in Pennsylvania.
- The player in Texas also played the Megaplier option which increased their winnings to $5 million.
- In Michigan, six players matched four white balls and the Mega Ball to win $10,000. That was the largest prize won in the state.
- There were 1,883,536 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 68,080 tickets sold won at least $4 in the drawing.
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 70; the Mega ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 25. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
- The next Powerball drawing is Wednesday night, Oct. 17 with an estimated jackpot of $345 million and a cash option of $199 million.
- The next Lotto 47 drawing is also Wednesday night, Oct. 17 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $1.05 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
- Wednesday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $105,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.Mega Millions results for 10/16/18; did anyone win the $667M jackpot? Courtesy Michigan State Lottery Matt Durr | MLive.com LANSING, MI — An astounding nine players won $1 million ]]>